Friday, June 22, 2012

The Eraser

It's not as easy, to win a group of kids to love you. Once they do, it ain't easy to make em respect you. It should be, the other way around. Once they respect you, then you can win em and by no time you'll be showered with hugs. 

K**t always shower me with kisses when I teach. I'm in the middle of teaching and he comes and hugs me around the neck and gives me a peck on the cheek. He is ADORABLE. 

Today I held his eraser, and he was pulling at it at the same time, and it broke into two. It was his favourite purple dinosaur eraser. 

The kid tried to control it, being macho and all but as soon as I cooed sorry , the lil kiddo cried buckets! 

It broke my heart. He wouldn't even look at me! 

When it was time for lunch, me and boey and chelsea went down to Kay Riches and we shared the same elevator with  Kri* and Varynn. And when I stepped out I yelled "Bye Friends!"

and even though I didn't look back, I heard Krit yell with a smile "Bye Cikgu Nurun!!!!"

The joys of teaching.


No comments: