Friday, May 11, 2012

Smitten

I've had some people come up to me and email, personally telling me what they've gone through in their own marriage and what problems they faced. I think, woman don't have enough support, to address whatever issues concerning their marriage where they can't rely on the husband, but venting out is not the right thing to do. We woman, we find support among ourselves but the truth is that No words can comfort you, except God's promise. People, actually LIKE it that you're going through a hard time. 


And when I say issues, I really mean issues. Not petty issues. When I had a hard time, first, I talked to the inlaws. NEVER talk to your family. Because at the end of the day you never know what would happen and your family does not know what your spouse is like inside out.Plus, once they have the impression of him, it's hard to convince em otherwise.  Your family may think he's some kind of psycho but you would still be married to him, that would put you in a sticky situation wouldn't it? 


Tell it to someone who really knows him. If all else fails, go to your PIL and your parents. Let them help. IF that doesn't work , then go to Pejabat Kadi. DONT talk about it to people who  you don't know. This is your marriage you're talking about. 

Honestly, no two marriages are alike. Just like there are no two people who are alike. Everything is circumstantial. So when someone asks me for an opinion regarding their marriage, their problems and issues,  I wouldn't be able to give the right one, it all boils down to you. Your expectations and how you want it to turn out. I think you know yourself better, no?  But I can offer my support and my opinions. Love has no manual. Either does a marriage. 

What I went through, and what Aizad went through, was something I wouldn't want ANYONE to go through. Who would expect this to happen to us ? But as much as I hate to admit it, what we went through, made us who we are today. And , we found each other. Against all odds. We would talk endless hours about what we felt, because it helped us see each other better. It helped me understand how he coped with it, what his expectations were, and what better approach can we use in the future. He is my best friend. 

It's easy to say, that what happened to me, was because of who I was. But I know better, and Aizad knows better, and my family and his family knows better, so that is more than what we could ask for. 

Aizad is the best thing that's ever happened to me, he's amazing and caring and we just know what each other is thinking about! Like a couple of days ago, I just had my kerang bakar, he was holding his tab, and i just KNEW he wanted to take a pic of it so I took out all the tissue in the plate cause I know, i just know he's going to snap it any moment.  He laughed. I laughed. 

I could never get away with anything! sheesh. 

So Aizad, I want you to know, (even if you already do) that meeting You has been the best thing that has ever happened to me in the 26 years I live. I don't care, this time, about what I wear, what I look like, where I have the wedding, who comes, as long as, at the end of the day, I have you to hold and cherish and love. 

And oh boy do I love you. 



12 comments:

dura m. said...

Awwwww~

Nawal. I am speechless.

Moose said...

good things always come when you least expect it.

aww nawal dah kembali berbunga. kahkah

oshinz said...

nyummmeeehhh!!! so sweet! =)

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

Nawal jiwang :p

Aizad said...

I love you too mak beruang ;)

Unknown said...

Dura - me too hehe. most of the time :)

moose - bunga bunga matahari hehe. Im so happy! Still remember that date with acik at secret recipe ? HAHA


oshin n farah - LOL cut me some slackkk :p

sayang - hihi.

nad said...

wahhh cice so madly deeply in love eh ~! wish u both all the best n happily ever after... amin ;))

Unknown said...

thanks nadea :)

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

lena skit tido aku semenjak dua menjak ni, kahhhhhh

Unknown said...

kahhhh...sampai bebila lena la huda. this is for keeps

cik senah said...

;) tersenyum simpoi chek membaca entri ini..

p.s : bertuah lah hai pak beruang sorang tueee.. ngeh3x!! :)

**semoga berbahagia kalian berdua hingga ke syorga.. aminnnn.. ;)

Unknown said...

Cik senah - thank u cikkkkk...bertuah bertuah..