Monday, May 14, 2012

Cycling at Bukit Cerakah

It's just located 5 minutes away from my house and yet I haven't been there in years. We've been there 3 times in the last 6 weeks. Bukit Cherakah is huge and there's lakes and trees of all sorts and tram rides and I guess some of you went to Blogger Bride's Gathering last year? Was it last year or the year before?

Well Twice, we were there by 8. Got the bikes for RM5 per hour, RM1 for subsequent hours. Except if they're running out of bikes and giving away member's bikes for RM10 per hour. Generally we'd take around an hour to cycle. Cherakah has hills so it's not THAT easy. But if you climb a hill, the ride down is amazing.

By 9 the bikes are finished. So make sure you're early!



anak angkat








Itu muka control. I threw up 5 minutes before Cause Ms Smarty here ate something 10 minutes before cycling only to have it barfed later. LOL.Totally gross. haha 


The first time we were there we cycled to the 4 seasons house. They  are now having spring and it's really nice and cool for RM 3 per entrance. Entrance to Bukit Cerakah is RM 3. And they have Skytrex too, It's an obstacle course, tree to tree. Sounds fun. Not sure of the ticket though, I think it's RM40 or something. Can check their website here.

 
P/s : Here's a video of the Cardio Zumba Party I always do. Save it in your pendrive and do it at home. It looks easy but it ain't breezy!v



10 comments:

thezaila said...

thanks for the zumba video.. rasa nk zumba kt office je nih. hahha

sister_drella said...

Hi there,

Sorry my comment takde kaitan with the blog post ;) I terjumpa your blog bila you tinggal komen kat satu blog ni regarding beli kerusi chiavari at RM15. May I have the contact/further info? My e-mail is andmoreagainonline at gmail dot com. Thanks so much in advance.

Unknown said...

zaila - hang buat tiap hari wei. konfem dapat 6 pax. konfem laki hang tergoda sat g. sebab ada moves dalam tu memang menggoda. aku dah tergoda dah tengok aizad buat kahkahkah

drella - sorry sweetie i really have no info ;)

LisaLisut said...

kene tgu lps beranak la mcm ni if nk cycling kt cerakah. tak penah sampai lg. teringin dari zmn belum kawin okkk. tsk.

Unknown said...

HEHE pas pantang hang p ok...sonok nokkkk

Unknown said...

HEHE pas pantang hang p ok...sonok nokkkk

Aizad said...

You're cute when you barfed. This comment wouldn't make sense if I'm not in love

Unknown said...

Sayang! haha.

Qistin Fadzin said...

OMG! Ada shot Arie & Ewwa!! ;)

Unknown said...

qis - hahahaha sama macam yaya cakap!