Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mak beruang jumpa Papa Beruang

Kak Ngah told me, after the big D, that I should learn from the past and not publish too much about my life. But Im just too happy!!! Yes, the past wedding was , not to overstate it, over the top (for me). But it never crossed my mind that I was embarrassed I got divorced. No matter what happened, we dont have the capability to predict the future. 


It all boils down whether there is jodoh or not. It's the reason behind that divorce that makes a difference. 


If you ask me 2 months ago, I'd probably tell you I give up on love and marraige


But I guess now I have to eat my own words. 


Meet , Papa Bear. 


InsyaAllah. 


The last. 


InsyaAllah 







17 comments:

Schaz said...

I rasa ni memang PAPA BEAR yang SEBENAR nawal!!! he suits the title!! insyaAllah nawal, wish for ur everlasting happiness!

Miss Ika said...

Happy for you sis.
Wish you happy always and be blessed.

Unknown said...

schaZ-HIS friends call him Papa bear!how ironic is that....?!insyaallah schaz,God works in mysterious ways:-)

Unknown said...

ika-thank u ika ;))))...alhamdulillah :-)

ariNAjmee said...

nawalll lama xdrop comment sini...
wish all d best for u dear :o)

fAtrinA said...

nawalll lama xdrop comment sini...
wish all d best for u dear :o)

QueenBz said...

hoiii, bile nak kenalkan papa bear kat anak2 buah bear sekalian? kahkah

Aizad said...

Awww.. :)

oshinz said...

wawwweeeee... *joget-joget* happy for u sis. pray for ur happiness forever. =))

Moose said...

kalau mak beruang kahwin any sooner than apr 2013 no chance lil bear (anak aku le) and bear (eh?) to meet papa bear.

nak main jauh2 la camni.

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

Happy for you :). Insya allah, hopefully this one lasts forever

Mrs.Qarlista said...

nawalllll. is he the ONE? great. senang hati pak yem dah kan..
;p


happy 4 u..

Unknown said...

fatrina - hey there stranger. how u doing? thank u thank u :)

qis- tunggu fau kawen hehe.mesti kau turun semata nak tengok kan kan kannnn lol

aizad-ngada!!! lol

moose-lol. over tau. ai pon tak tau bila. tapi ai nak cepat . eh? LOL. dah dah. nanti balik leh jumpa papa bear.

TSS-insyaAllah insyaAllah :)

nad - he is. :p. senang tak senang jugaklah hehe

fika79 said...

nak like jerla:D

:: Lya Zara :: said...

alhamdulillah..Allah has given u rainbow after d storm/hurricane!:)

hazlynda kushairi said...

Dah boleh-boleh buh dalam list jalan-jalan tu ke JB, mai lah jenguk aku disini mak n pak beruang!

*tears, happy for you*

Unknown said...

fika-hehe like pon boleh :p
lya zara - alhamdulillah sweetie. and right after, a rainbow. :)

lynda - miss u :) .