Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kecik Hati

Dalam masa setahun yang lepas, aku akui aku banyak menghabiskan masa untuk diri sendiri. Kadang kadang bukan sebab aku sedih sangat atau ada kecendurangan hendak melepaskan empangan yang aku rasa dah kering kontang ni, tapi sebab aku malas hendak melayan orang. 

Boleh? 

Mungkin kedengaran agak kejam kalau kawan-kawan call atau sms atau email atau apa sahaja tapi aku tak balas. Tapi sungguh tak masuk akal aku ni kalau ada orang ingat aku tak layan mereka kerana aku kecil hati dengan mereka atau mereka ada buat apa apa salah. 

Hello. The world does not revolve around you you know. 

Don't you think, after all that has happened, I deserve some alone time for all the time I've wasted before? Don't you think this act of selfishness is justified by the fact that I just got divorced or am facing problems? We have all sorts of problems in life. Just because I choose not to share mine or I choose not to be so public about everything like before you think I've turned into this cold bitter woman. 

Ok maybe that's not 100% wrong haha. 

But chill people

Don't expect me to be all dandy and fine and smile all day long. 

Someone told me that they even thought I've got some kind of Genie possessing me since I'm so mad.Can you believe that?  If you really know me, I'm not the type of person to blow up all of a sudden unless you started asking stupid questions and stupid questions deserves stupid answers. 

And quit with the "But why did you get a divorce? What caused it" questions will you. Bodohlah aku kalau aku aibkan bekas suami. 

Learn to respect people's privacy ok? I don't go around asking you why you're single and alone or going around asking people's misfortunates all of the time. 






4 comments:

Schaz said...

sabar la nawal..nnt mereka akan faham jg bhw, setiap org ada bahagian n dugaan masing2..Allah x menguji melebihi kemampuan seseorg..nawal kuat!

lovelyadibah said...

hahaha tolong la orang2 yang cepat kecik hati nie.lawak plak aku rasa.

Unknown said...

schaz - sometimes I wonder whether they've had any misfortunes in life. I just prefer to keep my problems to myself and it would be right to keep the stories behind the scene. mengjengkelkan ok. i can differentiate between being caring and being nosy.

thanks schaz

Unknown said...

it will be so stupid & insensitive to ask "what caused it" question. and i'm sure you'll do just fine as long as you have faith in Allah. insyaAllah. be strong & fabulous aight! take care love. ;)