Let's see what 2012 has in store for me.
Let's see, our studio was launched in May. God, that was exhausting. Setting up everything. And going through all that chaos. Thank God I have my soulsisters Yaya and Huda who I can rely on. Im working again. Now that's another different story altogether. Azam came and became our bundle of joy, always can count on him for a dose of happiness.
Let's see, our studio was launched in May. God, that was exhausting. Setting up everything. And going through all that chaos. Thank God I have my soulsisters Yaya and Huda who I can rely on. Im working again. Now that's another different story altogether. Azam came and became our bundle of joy, always can count on him for a dose of happiness.
I'm bringing with me all the positivity and I'm leaving all the negativity in my life behind. Leave behind all those people who made my life a living hell. Leave behind that bad habit. Leave behind all the negativity and all the bad aura in 2011 and bring all the good, positive aura and strive to be better.
In a month I'm turning 26, I feel so old! Yet so wise. I have nothing but to be thankful for all that has been given and thrown at me.
Like what my colleague said, "Just rip that band aid off!"
4 comments:
tula birthday awal, ko dgn aku beza setahun je cos im still 27 on january 2012, akakakakkakakakaka babai, then on november 2012 im gonna be 28, n january 2013 u turn 27, ahahha ok dah. bai.
kahkah oi hudau!benci tau.LOLOLOL.
arghh never mind,the older the cuter you'll be.cewah.k bai
haha. dulu m asa memula kawan korang mesti cam ala muda je minah ni hak3. eh aku matang tak matang tak? kekeke.
yaya-kita omey kan? ada orang tua tapi tak omey k bai
haha, betul apa, takdela jauh sangat gapnya, setahun, bukan 2 haha
Post a Comment