I was thinking of just letting go this white Kebaya and Dress for Free but then,
why not kill two birds with one stone?
So guys, I'm feeling generous today.
Two Dresses for RM1200.
White Satin Tube Dress with Matching sheer Kebaya
Worn Once for Photoshoot Purposes only.
and
Heavily Beaded Lace Dress with Jasmine Silk and Gode Tail with matching Hood
designed and tailored by Unaisah Azlan
Cash only
Email me at nurun_nawal@yahoo.com
First come first served!



6 comments:
always love the second dress, but then confirm2 la kite pakai senteng.
okay.. salah guna akaun.
always love the second dress, but then confirm2 la kite pakai senteng.
oshin-fantasti whattt???hahahaa
hihihihi fantastic oshinz
ok sobss, please sell to someone who can rock the dress
kihkihkih.. tak fantastic pun. name je nak glamour.
yaya - hope i get someone wholl love the dress like i did! and of course, can rock it haha. I ROCK IT! kan?hahahaha
oshin-hahahha. macam2 la lawak kau ni
Post a Comment