You know how people say keep your wedding dress cause it has so much sentimental value? Well Im thinking of letting mine go. What do you guys think? If anyone is interested in my two babies just let me know, email me or fb me and I'll give you the best price that I think is worth it. Both dress was designed and tailored by Unaisah Azlan, the owner of Studio Twentysix. Cah, I loved the dress but I think it's someone else's turn to love it.
Reception Dress
Greyish purple and Purple Chiffon Dress with Heavy Drapes and
light beading with slightly puffed sleeve designed and tailored by
Unaisah Azlan.
Picture credit to Udey Ismail
Solemnization Dress
Heavy beaded Lace made into Long Dress with slightly long
train, comes with matching hood designed and tailored by
Unaisah Azlan
It's not like I can wear it right? I know I can wear it to dinners but I dont think there's gonna be alot of dinners for me considering the industry working in now LOL. Maybe it will do another bride some good. Interested buyers contact me okay?







7 comments:
sygnye kalo nawal let go..nape xsewakan aje?at least ade gak memories kan :)
wise things to do. aku pun kalau ikutkan nak jual haha.
cik lala - sometimes you just have to let go :)
huda - ko jual je.hehe.ke nak kawen lagi sekali haha
aku awal2 plan nak jual gak tapi lepas tu macam sayang plak. so sewa jela
kalau anor kecik molek macam nawal, anor dah beli tau. hehehe baru tau blog baru mak beruang ni
aduii...baru terjumpa balik gambar2 baju ni. Pernah baca tentang baju ni dekat mana tah, tapi bila cari-cari link sampai mana tah..ingat nak cadang ngan kawan baju ni...
tup tup...kawan saye pon da selamat kawen dah..huhuh
azira - hehe. tula haritu dah delete blog lama. takpala takda rezeki hehe
Post a Comment