Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What color should I use for the empire waist kurung?

I have to say I love playing with designs. Even though I dont really know how to sketch a design, just experimenting with fabric and ideas is a joy. But it can never beat the satisfaction of seeing your ideas executed so beautifully. I have to give credit to my designer cum tailor Ina for such a fantastic job. She's a human sewing machine. 

Thank you for Nawar and Akmarina for believing in me and my team. After such a great response from you guys I was thinking to have the empire kurung ready made in different colors. What do you guys think? Should I have the same design in other colors? White? Blue? Pink? Red? I appreciate all the comments :)



Akmarina in marigold empire waist kurung



Syara in turqoise empire waist

Syara in Mauve Empire Waist




16 comments:

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

When you mentioned Nawar, did you mean me or aku yang perasan?

Hahahaha.

I'll send you pics later!! By the way, since when did you start re-blogging? Keep the posts coming! Missed you being sarcastic. Hahahaha.

Unknown said...

nawar-haha i only know two nawars but i havent heard one in 10 years and the other one is you so no,u tak perasan haha

just a few days back.i miss it man!!!

yayyy cant wait for the pics!yours was in mauve too right?

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

mustard, aku nak beli, thanks, haha.

Suraya Jafar said...

lama dah nawal tak post pasal fiernawal studio, kak sue nak amek gamba kat white studio ;p

Moose said...

meh aku suggest colour, yang haruslah aku perasan cantik on aku kan..

mustard, emerald green, dark purple (eggplant purple), dusty pink, yellow , lime green (a subtle one), cobalt blue, tiffany blue and beige. everyone loves beige ok.

and aku nak 30% from profit.

HAHA

Unknown said...

huda-baiklah akan cari mustard eh kain mustard haha.aku beli ikot mata cantik aku je la haha

kak yaya-eh u nak jadi model i eh?kemain jauh haaaa

mus-tu diaaaaaaa hahaha.nasib taste kau sama mcm taste aku haha...kita ada taste la ni eh moose?haha matila perasan.kau pandai jahit tak?kalau pandai baru aku kasi profit.

cik yaya said...

nak gak marigold,emerald green n royal blue.

tpi tggu kurus.kahkah bila lah.k bai

Unknown said...

yaya-aku buat saiz L nak?haha larikkkkkkkkk!!!!

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

Nawal, I'd like to have one in mustard and one in royal purple. Maybe one in dusty pink too. Buat please? Hehehe.

Yes, mine was mauve :).

Unknown said...

nawar- lol noted !!

cik yaya said...

benci kau

beeRamza said...

eeeemmm ni kalo cakap kaler ni mmg akan buat ke? kalo buat nak mustard, and dusty pink! plum pon chantek!

ain.ya.nun. said...

Royal blue & royal purple!
=)

Azira...Nozie...Kechik said...

mustard..

Unknown said...

will take into consideration all your comments thank u!!!

Unknown said...

cantiknyer.seriusss. bleh PM harga x berapa nih?cantik sesangat!