I forgot Breaking Dawn was open in cinemas today, somehow I thought it was on the 1st of December but I think I got it mixed with Ombak Rindu's premiers haha but we managed to get seats even If I had to spend 2 hours looking up at the front row.
Breaking Dawn was awesome, or was it just me? I've read all 4 books and I think the 3rd sequal (part 1) was better than the last where we had to see Bella trying to convince herself that she doesn't love Jacob. Fast forward a few months later, they're married!!Ok I dont want to gush too much but here's my top 10 favourite scene's in the Twilight Saga's sequal : Breaking Dawn. I'll try not to spoil it too much for you.
1) After exchanging of the vows Bella and Edward kissed and they played the song Flightless Bird.
2) The family and Bella's high school friend took turns with their speech and toast.This was hilarious!
3) When Bella and Edward first walked into the villa and went skinny dipping .
4) When Bella woke up after their first night
5) When Bella found out she was pregnant.
6) When Edward could start hearing the baby's thoughts
7) When Bella started to get sick and she started drinking blood for the baby haha.
8) Edward and Jacob walked in to the room where Bella was with Alice and Rosalie and she told them the names she picked for the baby.
9) When Jacob got imprinted
10) The scene where the Volturis comes out. Stay in your seats till the end after the credits roll so you can see the few extra minutes of footage.
And the least that I liked about the movie was
1) the ending before the volturi scene.
2) the wolves getting into a big fight.
3) Edward and Bella were in her room and he told her about his past.
4) How Seth doesnt get enough dialogs. I think he should've gotten more.
5) The lack of connection of Rosalie's character in the book and in the movie.
Here's an excerpt from Bad Haven :
4) How Seth doesnt get enough dialogs. I think he should've gotten more.
5) The lack of connection of Rosalie's character in the book and in the movie.
Here's an excerpt from Bad Haven :
If you’re not into the books or the series as a whole then don’t waste your time on the film. The movies are for those of us that loved the books and want to see this dramatic story come alive on the big screen
Fans of the saga should definitely see it and those who are not that a big of a fan , it's better than the last one.Happy watching and let's see what's your favourite scenes are!
K bai. Ngantok gila
7 comments:
aku tak minat cerita ni pasai apa ntah. padahal i'm huge fan of the vampire diaries (the series) and all vampire movies. maybe cos i couldn't get past the part where vampires glitter scene in the first movie kot?
so.not.cool. VAMPIRES DON'T GLITTER!
and i think vampires in twilight put a lot of make-up.
Bluerghhhh. Sorry Nawal, I hate Twilight. I just don't understand the hype. LOL!
moose-yeah i guess the author portrayed vampires as beautiful creatures to lure humans?haha and they left the glittering part out on breaking dawn.but i guesd u just have to read the book to like it la.hehe.sorry huge fan.
nawar-hahaha i loveeee the series!haha.i guess i just loved the fairy tale la.hopeless romantic haha
sorry, but i'm with mus and nawar and i think the whole obsession with Edward is unhealthy lah.sampai kan wujud cullenism gitu.kahkah
happy feet 2 is definitely ME.mak mak sangat sebab nak bawak aassim
yay mus nawar yayaus high 5, aku pun tak minat pls, tapi pegi jugak la tgk sekali ntah yg mana satu tak ingat, and tak best mcm statement tu, haha, try to read also tak jalan, takde chemistry.
kak ya - ok i tak minat sangat edward ok, i minat seth. haha tiba. dah taknak kawan kak ya. nak carik kawan blogger lain yang boleh terima aku seadanya sob sob
huda - takmau kawan
yaya - nak bwk aassim ke mak pak aassim yang nak tgk sangat?
Post a Comment